Social media marketing doesn’t have to be predictable. We’ve all seen the typical influencer marketing posts, but there are so many ways that you can partner with influencers to create great content.
In addition to influencers posting content, you should also look for ways for the community to engage in your marketing campaigns. This action can help nurture leads for your brand and also increase the engagement rate for influencer content. Asking users to comment on the influencer’s post for a chance to win or voting for their favorite influencer image can create a community around your prospective customers.
Creative Ways of Working with Influencers:
- Reviews, Unboxings, and Mentions – Reviews, unboxings, and mentions can provide additional information about your products and services so that your potential customers are better educated about your brand.
- Influencer Giveaways – Giveaways are still one of the easiest ways to capture leads for your brand. 91% of Instagram posts with 1,000+ comments are contests, according to Tailwind. You could also have a 79% increase in your giveaway’s performance if you use partners. However, only 2% of Instagram accounts post contest on a regular basis, so the competition is sparse. If you make the giveaway easy to enter, you’ll be able to grow your following, your email list, or both! Partnering with an influencer for a giveaway can help you gain additional entries and spread the word about your contest or giveaway.
- Sponsoring Influencer Content – If an influencer is creating great content, you can volunteer to pay for the expenses of that content in exchange for a mention. That way, you are supporting creativity while still getting your name out.
- Boosting Influencer Content – Influencers who have already mentioned your brand can give you permission to boost their content. You’d be putting part of your ad budget behind their content to increase its reach and impressions.
- Affiliates, Ambassadors, and Coupon Codes – This can be a great testing ground for influencers. Offering them incentives to share with their audience can immediately show which influencers are able to drive traffic and sales. It’s also a way for micro-influencers to work with brands and earn some income.
- Influencer-Supported UGC Campaigns – Influencers can help your UGC. They can share about your branded hashtag, encourage others to share, and promote participation in your other marketing campaigns.
- Co-Branded Products – If you have a macro or mega-influencers with name recognition among your customers, then you can work with the influencer to create a custom product. The influencer can help you promote it through their channels and with their name recognition.
- In-Person Events and Networking – Having an influencer attend your events instantly raises the prestige of the event and your other attendees will get a chance to meet their favorite influencer in person!
- Local Check-Ins – Influencers can promote foot traffic to your physical store or location by sharing content from that location and tagging the address.
- Facebook Influencer Marketing through Groups and Facebook Live events
- Newsletters and Blogs – Don’t limit yourself to influencers and traditional posting. Facebook groups, newsletters and blogs may have large communities that you can reach, even if they’re not run by well-known names.